Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 09 and Oct 19. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping to the USA. All The Time.
The Harvia KIP30W electric sauna heater is engineered to power home saunas up to 130 adjusted cubic feet (ACF).
In the rich tradition of authentic Finnish saunas, the wall-mounted Harvia KIP30W sauna heater creates an intensely penetrating heat. The unit is equipped with industrial-grade stainless-steel heating elements and stainless-steel components.
The Harvia KIP30W heater is engineered so that the sauna rocks are in direct contact with the heating elements for greater efficiency. The sauna oven includes an exceptionally large rock capacity for a more even and consistent heat.
Harvia KIP Series sauna heaters feature triple-wall construction which provides lower surface temperatures and greater safety.
When you buy sauna equipment, quality and value are important. All Harvia sauna heating units are engineered to provide years of safe, reliable, and maintenance-free operation.
The Harvia KIP30W offers a traditional sauna experience by filling the sauna room with invigorating heat. The unit is perfect for any home sauna kit.
The Harvia KIP30W sauna heating unit required Xenio control for operation is sold separately.
The Harvia KIP30W electric sauna stove carries a limited lifetime warranty and is fully serviceable. Harvia sauna heaters are UL and ETL listed for your safety.
Zen Saunas is proud to be an authorized Harvia partner and offers the best sauna heaters from Finlandia for homes and health clubs.
We guarantee the lowest price. If you see the Harvia KIP30W sauna heater for sale at a lower qualified price, give us a call and we'll match it. See our price match guarantee policy for details.
Zen Saunas is the bathing environment experts. We specialize in steam room and sauna design, sales, installation, maintenance, and repair services. Our half-century of hands-on experience means that we are uniquely qualified to ensure the success of your bathing space and an unparalleled sauna experience. Contact a Zen Saunas technical bathing specialist to help you build a sauna at: 866-975-0517.
- Stainless steel construction
- For sauna rooms from 84 to 130 cu. ft.
- Requires a minimum of 50lbs of stones (1 box-AC3000)
- Please note that each natural stone is unique in shape and size. We recommend purchasing an additional box of sauna stones to allow you to choose the highest quality of stone for fit, form, and function.
- Requires wall-mounted time/temperature control
- Available in 240V/1PH operation or 208V/3Ph operation
- Industrial grade, serviceable heating elements
- Exceptionally large rock capacity
- UL listed
- Direct rock-to-heating element contact
- Designed, engineered, and made in Finland
- Dimensions: 16"W (406mm) x 11"D (279mm) x 24"H (609mm)
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
Manufacturer's Note: Sauna heater stones are significant to the unit's safety. In order for the warranty to remain valid, the user is responsible for proper maintenance.
- Sauna heater
- Installation and operation manual
- 2-Year Warranty (Consumer Use)
|Kilowatt Rating (KW)||3kW|
|Minimum Adjusted Cubic Feet||84|
|Maximum Adjusted Cubic Feet||130|
|240V, Single Phase Amperage||12.5 Amps|
|208V, 3-Phase Amperage||8.3 Amps|
|Heater Weight||40 lbs|
|Shipping Weight with Sauna Stones||84 lbs|
|Width In Inches||16" (406mm)|
|Depth In Inches||11" (279mm)|
|Height In Inches||24" (609mm)|